Monday, January 30, 2012

Hibiscus flowers and Rose food??

Ok, so I just bought myself some hibiscus plants, and I just happen to have some slow release rose food. Would it be helpful to my hibiscus to use that? Will it harm them? Will it do anything?
Hibiscus flowers and Rose food??
The best item to use on your hibiscus is MirAcid. It is wonderful for any type of greenery and will add a more vibrant color to the flower. Use it once a week.
Reply:Hibiscus are generally easy to care for, so I wouldn't worry about adding any food to the soil. Just keep the soil moderately moist and keep the plant in a sunny location. If you decide to add something to the soil, try a MiracleGro solution in a water pail or some Jobe spikes for flowering plants. Both are relatively reasonably priced, under $5. Hope that your gardening is successful!
height increasing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment