Monday, January 30, 2012

I use alba hibiscus toner on my face is this a good choice for a toner?

Dear Lorna M,



Alba's collection of natural Hawaiian beauty secrets made with tropical fruit and flower extracts, nourishing nut oils and certified organic aloe vera, revered for their curative and rejuvenating properties, are blended together to create exotic skin care products for soft, healthy, luminous skin. Skin friendly. Maui approved. Alba Hawaiian Skin Care products are made with only hypo-allergenic ingredients within the vegetarian ethic, and no animal testing. 76%-84% Certified Organic Ingredients. 80% certified organic ingredients. Certified organic aloe vera and green tea antioxidants soothe, smooth and protect delicate eye area. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients. No Animal Testing. PH Balanced.



I personally feel that its a very good product.I really think you should stick with it.
I use alba hibiscus toner on my face is this a good choice for a toner?
I like the alba products. I'm sure it it a good choice.
  • face make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment