Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you have a hibiscus tattoo?

What does it represent in your opinion?
Do you have a hibiscus tattoo?
i have a hibiscus/pin up girl. it has more then one meaning to me, when i was young i was over my grandmothers house every day, i use to sit on her porch and playin the front yard every day, in front of the porch she had a couple hibiscus bush's, i would sit on the porch and pick the snails and bugs and stuff near it, so it reminds of my great childhood memories at my grandmothers house and i love her soo much. she also lived in miami south florida and its also a really popular flower down there and thats where i am from. well all this talk about my tattoo here it is. the pin up is the stigma, my 305 tattoo is miami's area code

http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp%26amp;pid...

http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp%26amp;pid...
Reply:Hey, I just asked a question about Hibiscus flowers (which I'm assuming is what you're referring to) here, too. haha



Well, personally, I'm getting a tattoo in honor of my grandmother who's in the hospital right now. It was her favorite flower that she had all over her yard, and it will be purple because that was her favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment