Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hibiscus Tree is thinning fast?

I have an Hibiscus of the tree variety and for the last week it is thinning. I keep it on my back deck in i'd say... 3/4 sun, and it is in a pot. I live in West Virginia. Is this normal? Is it just how this plant acts around this time of year when it's not blistering hot? I water it about every 2/3 days. There used to be like 5/6 blooms, now there's one small one. What should I do? What can be the cause of this?
Hibiscus Tree is thinning fast?
full sun, lots of water and fertilize.

make sure there are no pests-especially white fly or spider mites.

if it's in too small a pot it may have lots of roots and not enough soil. may need to repot.
Reply:It may need a little fertilizer. I use FoxFarm grow big as my all purpose fertilizer, read the directions
  • makeup stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment