Monday, February 13, 2012

I need a trendy new zealand style outfit for a party...?

i need a new zealand style outfit for a party...but it has to be something i can wear to school too. i can go buy something, but i want to try to use my own jeans, and a shirt that i got from jimmy'z (long, t-shirtish, with hibiscus flowers on it, shows some of my shoulders), tennis-shoes or brown wedges. i dont have to use that stuff though.
I need a trendy new zealand style outfit for a party...?
Do you have anything with a sheep on it? Or do you have like a soft toy sheep you could borrow? lol. (And I'm not mocking NZers, I am one!)



Other than that the flowers sound fine, maybe something black and white since thats like our colors.
Reply:So, what's the question?
  • eyeshadow color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment