Monday, February 13, 2012

Urgent!!!!!!!! I need to find out if there's a bus route from my high school to my job!!!!?

hey you guys i know it's a strange question but i'm completely lost and my parents won't help me. I live in miami florida and i go to homestead senior high (2351 SE 12th Avenue | Homestead, FL 33034) and i have to be at my job Vision Academy ( 9950 Hibiscus St, Cutler Bay, FL) and i HAVE to take the bus... there's no other solution but i'm terribly confused as to how to figure if there's a bus that goes that route because i've never taken the bus before... if anyone were able to walk me through it I'll will be ETERNALLY grateful... thank you so much
Urgent!!!!!!!! I need to find out if there's a bus route from my high school to my job!!!!?
http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/transit/r...



I dont know bus routes there but here is Transit Service Info for your area it has a route planner for you to put in information about your origin and destination hope this helps you

No comments:

Post a Comment